Friday 19 October 2012

"Radio Silence"

The first time I learnt about this term was during my days managing an international event when I didn't respond to some work-related emails and my colleague used the term on me jokingly. I am not sure if there is a term more suitable for the context of the internet but in any case, I like this term and shall use it here.

As my next-door neighbour has moved out, I am left with no internet access unless I stay in the library for extended periods of time, like today. It's 8.30pm by the way and my dinner is waiting for me at home.  I still have a list of topics I wanted to write on and it looks like I won't be able to finish them soon. And it is likely that there will be no update for a while on this blog because of the school workload (like that 2000-word mini thesis). That is the "radio silence" I am referring to ^^

Nevertheless, I shall endeavour to break the silence once every two weeks, at least.




No comments:

Post a Comment